Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Twinkle, twinkle

I suppose it's obvious that I think stars are awesome and if you look, you'll see them everywhere! Sometimes, right where you would expect them to be and other times where you wouldn't. Here are a few of my favorite images.....


















Images via Getty, Natural Living Cuisine, Natures Shapes.
"We know that God is everywhere; but certainly we feel His presence most when His works are on the grandest scale spread before us: and it is the unclouded night-sky, where His worlds wheel their silent course, that we read clearest His infinitude, His omnipotence, His omnipresence."
Charlotte Brontë

3 comments:

  1. hi...let me know if you get some pillows from that store..i would love to see.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, ME! All those pictures are inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the quote at the end. And You are so right, some stars are exactly where you would never expect them. I'm going to keep an eye out for some unexpected ones today :o)

    ReplyDelete