Wednesday, May 5, 2010

I admit it!

Hello, my name is Mary Ellen and I'm a fabric-aholic... "Hi, Mary Ellen."

Yup, it's true. I had no idea how bad it really was until I decided to "shop my house" to style up my book shelves over the weekend. Boy, oh boy, did I open up a can of worms. Well, they say that the first step is to admit you have a problem.... ok, I have a problem. But really... what a lovely problem to have! Here's a small sample of what I found. (Pretty yummy, huh?)

P. Kaufmann Uzbek Ivory Jewel.

Robert Allen Cats Cradle Grass.

P. Kaufmann Flower Patch Blossom.

Celerie Kemble Betwixt Spark and Ivory.

Beacon Hill Sunflowers Rose.

Duralee Azalea Diamond.

F. Schumacher Crosstown Blue.

If I hurry, I can make it to Calico Corners before I have to be back to work! So much for overcoming my fabric-aholism. Tomorrow is another day!

*For both of my followers... This is my "excuse" for not having my shelves done! Stay tuned for the pictures!

2 comments:

  1. No way! Can I come and shop in your basement??? Awesome fabrics, ME!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What wonderful finds...and in your own house!

    ReplyDelete