Monday, March 21, 2011

Off the Usual Subject


I don't know why, but lately I've been obsessed with baby clothes.
I love shopping for my nieces and nephews and dressing them up.
Next to interior design... this really floats my boat!
Unfortunately, I don't know the sources for many of these pieces
but they are too cute not to share!


Little Mouse Mary Janes.


Hand Knit Button Front Sweater Dress.


Kids Moto Jacket.


Cloud Leggings.


Flapper Ruffle Dress.


Newsboy Cap and Kitty T-shirt.


Hand Knit Asymetric Cardigan.


Black Ruffle Front Button Down Coat.


Chevron Onsie.


Swingy Trench with Burberry Wellies.




Hand Knit Ice Skate Slippers.


Most of these things are from zulily.com
and some of the sweaters and slippers are hand knit
and can be found on Etsy.
If I figure out the sources, I'll update this post.


3 comments:

  1. Oh, what darling selections! How great are those skating slippers?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Baby clothes always make my heart melt just a bit…everything is so tiny and so cute and so soft!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWW I LOVE IT. and what a cute banner :)

    ReplyDelete